7 Rituals For The Libra New Moon!
We have a beautiful New Moon in Libra on Saturday, September 28, 2019. New Moons mark new lunar cycles and represent opportunities to reset and recommit. This particular New Moon in Libra is a time to pause and reflect on relationships in your life. It’s a time to reset balance and harmony with your relationship to self, to business partners, to romantic partners, friends, and family. In order to support this reset, here are a few rituals that astrology experts, The AstroTwins, suggest carrying out.
- Gather what you’ve grown: Where have you been directing your attention? Make shifts if necessary.
- Just say… maybe: It’s okay to wait and see. Reflection is key.
- Fresh up: If you look good, you feel good! Take a minute to adorn yourself and enjoy.
- Embrace the art of diplomacy: Step into another person’s shoes, creating win-wins.
- Revamp your relationships: Embrace a reboot in how you see relationships.
- Beautify your surroundings: Give your space and yourself a thoughtful overhaul.
- Strike a mind-body balance: Practice being present in the moment with mindful exercise and breathwork.
For their full report, click here.