5 Questions To Ask Yourself On A Capricorn New Moon
The zodiac sign of Capricorn is a strong, determined, Earth sign known for being hardworking and extremely driven. Capricorns value authority, building new structures and working towards long-term goals. New Moons represent fresh lunar cycles and energetic clean slates. The final New Moon of the decade is in the sign of Capricorn, occurring on December 25/26, 2019. It lands alongside a Solar Eclipses making the energy particularly potent.
Honor the energetics by meditating, reflecting, and journaling on these 5 Capricorian questions.
- What new beginnings do I want to launch within my career?
- What are the building blocks needed to develop these professional goals?
- How can I restructure my finances to better support my wealth and abundance?
- What new family (or chosen family) traditions can I begin?
- How can I improve my communication style in order to be a more effective leader?